The Triplex peel is a combination of 30% glycolic acid, 10% TCA and 10% salicylic acid; it is perfect for congested, oily skin. Triplex reduces oiliness, helps unclog pores, and minimizes fine lines and wrinkles. It brightens dull skin and smoothes uneven skin tones.
- 30% Glycolic Acid - keratolytic AHA that smoothes skin and improves skin texture
- 10% TCA (Trichloroacetic Acid) - a more aggressive acid for fine lines, surface imperfections and pigment discoloration
- 10% Salicylic Acid - dissolves cellular glue for purifying, antibacterial, anti-microbial benefits
- Mushroom Extract - a pore tightening agent that contains amino acids and minerals to strengthen skin
- Neem Leaf Extract - enhances immune function and has antibacterial and antiseptic qualities
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan) - rich in poly-unsaturated fatty acids that preserves cell integrity and is a sebo-regulator
How It Works:
For maximum results this peel is applied in layers and can be made as aggressive as the skin can handle. To further customize this peel for each client, specialized products can be added in between the layers to further treat specific issues such as hyperpigmentation or dehydration.
Triplex Peel smoothes the texture of the skin, balances oil production, hydrates and helps prevent acne breakouts. In three treatment sessions with 3 - 4 weeks' spacing, you can note a remarkable change in the skin.
The skin's youthful look and tone is restored because this peel helps stimulate elastin and collagen production.
- Sun damaged skin
- Fine lines
What modified Jessner chemical peels can NOT do:
- Remove loose or sagging skin
- Improve deep scars
- Change pore size