Modified Jessner Peel
Modified Jessner Peel is a synergy of effective acids that help reduce the appearance of melasma, freckles, acne and mild cases of rosacea. It is also an excellent choice for minimizing signs of aging and fine lines and wrinkles. The recommended frequency of treatment depends upon the severity of the initial skin condition and the number of layers of the peel applied.
- 14% Lactic Acid – offers exfoliating and moisture retention properties to promote a softer smoother skin
- 14% Salicylic Acid – antiseptic keratolytic BHA that smoothes, improves skin’s texture and has anti-acne and anti-irritant properties
- 14% Resorcinol – reduces hyperpigmentation and helps remove rough skin
- Resveratrol – an exceptional free radical scavenger that protects collagen structure
- Raspberry Fruit Extract – antioxidant, astringent and anti-inflammatory
- Lycopene – carotenoid antioxidant derived from tomatoes
How It Works:
For maximum results this peel is applied in layers and can be made as aggressive as the skin can handle. To further customize this peel for each client, specialized products can be added in between the layers to further treat specific issues such as hyperpigmentation or dehydration.
Modified Jessner Peel smoothes the texture of the skin, balances oil production, hydrates and helps prevent acne breakouts. In three treatment sessions, with 3 – 4 weeks’ spacing, you can note a remarkable change in the skin.
The skin’s youthful look and tone is restored because this peel helps stimulate elastin and collagen production.
- Acne grades I & II
- Sun damaged skin
- Mild Rosacea
What modified Jessner chemical peels can NOT do:
- Remove loose or sagging skin
- Improve deep scars
- Change pore size