Salicylic Acid Peel in Youngstown, Ohio
Salicylic Acid Peel is an antiseptic exfoliant that deeply cleanses pores. It provides excellent treatment for acne and aids in overall skin rejuvenation. Salicylic Acid, a Beta-Hydroxy Acid (BHA), is a highly effective peeling agent and is one of the most effective ingredients to battle oily skin. Although it is ideal for oily/acneic skin, clogged pores and seborrheic dermatitis, it is also beneficial for dehydrated/dry and sensitive skin, sun damaged, dull and uneven skin.
- Salicylic Acid – keratolytic BHA that smoothes skin and improves texture with anti-acne and anti-irritant properties
- Totarol – a natural anti-oxidant botanical with antibacterial and anti-microbal properties
- Cranberry Extract – antioxidant with anti-bacterial properties
- BioAstin (Astaxanthin) – powerful carotenoid antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties that is derived from a Hawaiian microalgae
How Salicylic Acid Peels work
Salicylic acid acts as a peeling agent dissolving the upper most top layer of the epidermis and resurfacing the skin, resulting in a smoother and healthier complexion.
Benefits of a Salicylic Acid Peel
It helps reduce acne inflammation, psoriasis, ingrown hairs, wrinkles and fine lines while improving texture and clarity.
Candidates for a Salicylic Acid Peel
If you have any of the following symptoms or conditions, you may be a good candidate for a Salicylic Acid Peel.
- Acne grades I & II
- Sun damaged skin
- Rough skin
What Salicylic Acid peels can NOT do:
- Remove loose or sagging skin
- Improve deep scars
- Change pore size
Contact us today to learn more about Salicylic Acid Peels or to schedule an appointment!